The Usual Suspects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Usual Suspects

The Pale White Underbelly of North East Off Road Bicycling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So here is the deal...

Go down 
+3
evan
chris
RJ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RJ
Goderator
RJ

So here is the deal... Empty
PostSubject: So here is the deal...   So here is the deal... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:16 pm

Once Kid On Bike died a fiery death from the server crash it never really came back. We had some fantastic folks there and I'd like to get that back. It's a low key thing here and obviously, a work in progress. We want the bike riders and the bike BUILDERS here. We want the trail riders and the trail BUILDERS here...follow? Oh yeah...the beer drinkers and the beer BREWERS!

As Matt Hoffman once wrote in the pages of Freestylin' Magazine...Peace to all Sprocket Jockeys.

RJ
Back to top Go down
https://justride.forumotion.net
chris
Minion
chris

PostSubject: Re: So here is the deal...   So here is the deal... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:32 am

present and accounted for.
Back to top Go down
evan
Goderator
evan

PostSubject: Re: So here is the deal...   So here is the deal... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:49 am

you are like lenin, rj.
Back to top Go down
jpware

jpware

PostSubject: Re: So here is the deal...   So here is the deal... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:41 am

RJ wrote:
Once Kid On Bike died a fiery death from the server crash it never really came back. We had some fantastic folks there and I'd like to get that back. It's a low key thing here and obviously, a work in progress. We want the bike riders and the bike BUILDERS here. We want the trail riders and the trail BUILDERS here...follow? Oh yeah...the beer drinkers and the beer BREWERS!

As Matt Hoffman once wrote in the pages of Freestylin' Magazine...Peace to all Sprocket Jockeys.

RJ

you so poetic Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.jpwaredesign.com/
RJ
Goderator
RJ

PostSubject: Re: So here is the deal...   So here is the deal... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:15 am

jpware wrote:
RJ wrote:

RJ

you so poetic Razz

you have Kegerator on side of house. You Good.
Back to top Go down
MMcG
Minion
MMcG

PostSubject: Re: So here is the deal...   So here is the deal... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:06 pm

Greetings!

I'm in.

We need a classifieds! Wink
Back to top Go down
D$
Minion
D$

PostSubject: Re: So here is the deal...   So here is the deal... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:24 pm

IN
Back to top Go down
evan
Goderator
evan

PostSubject: Re: So here is the deal...   So here is the deal... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:53 pm

isn't this just a nice big happy family!
Back to top Go down
Crazy Fred
Minion
Crazy Fred

PostSubject: Re: So here is the deal...   So here is the deal... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:00 pm

I just want to know when do we ride? CF.................
Back to top Go down
RJ
Goderator
RJ

PostSubject: Re: So here is the deal...   So here is the deal... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:16 pm

Crazy Fred wrote:

Sunday morning. Bring the Turner. flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So here is the deal...   So here is the deal... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:23 am

You rang!!!! Looks good so far
Back to top Go down
MMcG
Minion
MMcG

PostSubject: Re: So here is the deal...   So here is the deal... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:17 pm

Crazy Fred wrote:

Who let Fred in here? Wink

Just bustin yer balls Fred! Basketball
Back to top Go down
chris
Minion
chris

PostSubject: Re: So here is the deal...   So here is the deal... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:28 pm

Does Fred still have that Manitou 29er fork?
Back to top Go down
jpware

jpware

PostSubject: Re: So here is the deal...   So here is the deal... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:12 am

RJ wrote:
jpware wrote:
RJ wrote:

RJ

you so poetic Razz

you have Kegerator on side of house. You Good.

not good just drunk
Back to top Go down
http://www.jpwaredesign.com/
Crazy Fred
Minion
Crazy Fred

PostSubject: Re: So here is the deal...   So here is the deal... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:42 pm

chris wrote:
Does Fred still have that Manitou 29er fork?
No Sir long gone....09 Reba 120 TA INSANELY SWEET FORK...Why do you ask my son?
Back to top Go down
chris
Minion
chris

PostSubject: Re: So here is the deal...   So here is the deal... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:23 pm

I saw you weren't happy with the minute and was curious if it was for sale. It's nice to sorta meet ya.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Fred
Minion
Crazy Fred

PostSubject: Re: So here is the deal...   So here is the deal... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:39 pm

chris wrote:
I saw you weren't happy with the minute and was curious if it was for sale. It's nice to sorta meet ya.
Like wise...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So here is the deal...   So here is the deal... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So here is the deal...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Usual Suspects :: General Blabber :: General bike BS...-
Jump to: