The Usual Suspects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Usual Suspects

The Pale White Underbelly of North East Off Road Bicycling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunday at Lynn?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RJ
Goderator
RJ

Sunday at Lynn? Empty
PostSubject: Sunday at Lynn?   Sunday at Lynn? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Who's in?
Back to top Go down
https://justride.forumotion.net
evan
Goderator
evan

Sunday at Lynn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday at Lynn?   Sunday at Lynn? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:53 pm

fingers crossed. i'll check around saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sane Fred

Sane Fred

Sunday at Lynn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday at Lynn?   Sunday at Lynn? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:40 pm

RJ, Crazy Fred and I rode Lynn this morning. It's doable but not as fun as it normally is. All the dog walkers have packed down a trail on the fire roads that sucks to ride on, much easier going in the fluffy stuff. It is slippery in places. Hopefully the sun will come out and melt some snow away later today and tomorrow.

FYI: CF, myslef and a few others are heading to either Beverly or School St on Sunday if you want to give that a try?

Fred
Back to top Go down
RJ
Goderator
RJ

Sunday at Lynn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday at Lynn?   Sunday at Lynn? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Sane Fred wrote:
RJ, Crazy Fred and I rode Lynn this morning. It's doable but not as fun as it normally is. All the dog walkers have packed down a trail on the fire roads that sucks to ride on, much easier going in the fluffy stuff. It is slippery in places. Hopefully the sun will come out and melt some snow away later today and tomorrow.

FYI: CF, myslef and a few others are heading to either Beverly or School St on Sunday if you want to give that a try?

Fred

Yeah I think we'll be hitting it up with you guys sunday. CF called last night and I haven't had the chance to call him back.

Should be close to 40° down there tomorrow but we'll see....Let you guys make the call.

RJ
Back to top Go down
RJ
Goderator
RJ

Sunday at Lynn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday at Lynn?   Sunday at Lynn? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:27 pm

We can also ride HP....
Back to top Go down
Sane Fred

Sane Fred

Sunday at Lynn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday at Lynn?   Sunday at Lynn? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:30 pm

I live close to HP and will have a chance to swing on through tomorrow. Will post back with an update.......

FW
Back to top Go down
Sane Fred

Sane Fred

Sunday at Lynn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday at Lynn?   Sunday at Lynn? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:16 pm

HP is just like the rest of the woods around here, 2-3 inches of wind blown snow everywhere. It's rideable with some added slick fun......

Sounds like Crazy Fred and the gang want to head to Otis, so thats where we stand as of now.

Fred
Back to top Go down
evan
Goderator
evan

Sunday at Lynn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday at Lynn?   Sunday at Lynn? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:55 pm

yeah i was just at hp...looks rideable for suuure.
Back to top Go down
RJ
Goderator
RJ

Sunday at Lynn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday at Lynn?   Sunday at Lynn? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:25 pm

OK well I'm in for HP for shizzle...Otis is too far from York LOL. Maybe catch up with you guys next ride.
Back to top Go down
evan
Goderator
evan

Sunday at Lynn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday at Lynn?   Sunday at Lynn? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:10 pm

8-830 my house!!!!!

ahh. psyched. dying to ride.
Back to top Go down
Sane Fred

Sane Fred

Sunday at Lynn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday at Lynn?   Sunday at Lynn? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:47 pm

Sounds like we are going to try School St at 10:00. Not really into driving to Otis from Stoneham, never mind York ME.

Fred
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunday at Lynn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday at Lynn?   Sunday at Lynn? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday at Lynn?
Page 1 of 1