The Usual Suspects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Usual Suspects

The Pale White Underbelly of North East Off Road Bicycling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone running grip shift in front and triggers in back?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MMcG
Minion
MMcG

Anyone running grip shift in front and triggers in back? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone running grip shift in front and triggers in back?   Anyone running grip shift in front and triggers in back? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:25 pm

Wondering about this set up.

Seems like Norco used to spec bikes this way and Speedgoat too on some of their custom builds.

Gives you fine tuning up front and rapid fire in back -

Anyone running it?
Back to top Go down
RJ
Goderator
RJ

PostSubject: Re: Anyone running grip shift in front and triggers in back?   Anyone running grip shift in front and triggers in back? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:19 pm

LOL, I think I actually ran the opposite on one of the Sinister Demos.
Back to top Go down
https://justride.forumotion.net
bruce

PostSubject: Re: Anyone running grip shift in front and triggers in back?   Anyone running grip shift in front and triggers in back? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:59 am

RJ wrote:

yes you did. It's all I had for a quick repair from a demo.

Which brings up another subject. I run stuff for yrs. Rarely break stuff. I send a bike out on a demo, it comes back like it got hit with an RPG. Everything hanging off, busted, bent, broken. Shit I got a bike back that was charred from what he told me was a camp fire done wrong. Suspect
Back to top Go down
RJ
Goderator
RJ

PostSubject: Re: Anyone running grip shift in front and triggers in back?   Anyone running grip shift in front and triggers in back? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:14 am

bruce wrote:
RJ wrote:

yes you did. It's all I had for a quick repair from a demo.

Which brings up another subject. I run stuff for yrs. Rarely break stuff. I send a bike out on a demo, it comes back like it got hit with an RPG. Everything hanging off, busted, bent, broken. Shit I got a bike back that was charred from what he told me was a camp fire done wrong. Suspect

Kid had my simon bar for 20 minutes at wicked ride. Came back, mumbled something about falling. since we were packing up I just tossed it on the car. Got home and tried to ride it to the garage...big scrape on the top tube, tear in the rear sidewall (not flat tho!) and the rear wheel was so crooked in the drops the brake wouldn't let it spin LOL
Back to top Go down
https://justride.forumotion.net
D$
Minion
D$

PostSubject: Re: Anyone running grip shift in front and triggers in back?   Anyone running grip shift in front and triggers in back? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:56 am

true dat.

i TRY to beat the piss outta my Hood.
nuthin.

loaned it to a yahoo for a day at Mountain Creek, figuring it's indestructible.. it comes back with every spoke in the rear wheel loose and a torn seat from stuffing it in a car!
(was he trying to do 360's woth a 60-pound bike?)

lesson learned: never again

except for when FTW needed to borrow my Ridge.. how could i refuse?
and i think he was afraid to ride it for fear of getting it dirty! lol!
Back to top Go down
Spam16v

PostSubject: Re: Anyone running grip shift in front and triggers in back?   Anyone running grip shift in front and triggers in back? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:59 am

i couldn't possibly bring myself damage someone else's bike... that's just beyond blatantly disrespectful. if i broke it, i would fix it before it was returned. rental cars WITH insurance on the other hand... that's a different story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone running grip shift in front and triggers in back?   Anyone running grip shift in front and triggers in back? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone running grip shift in front and triggers in back?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Usual Suspects :: General Blabber :: Tech Stuff-
Jump to: